• Develop a deeper understanding of the business unit’s strategy and challenges;
• Develop best practice solutions to address talent challenges;
• Support your line clients in effectively managing their talent;
• Understand how your business serves its customers and makes money;
• Develop a deeper understanding of HR analytics and metrics that measure the business and talent impact of HR interventions;
• Build professional relationships with your peers within and outside your function and business unit;
• Develop strong leadership skills built on line partner, manager, and peer trust and confidence.